..............................................Primary Peritoneal Cancer Awareness & support

Saturday 4 May 2013

How long? and First post treatment Consult appointment

I cant believe how long it is since I blogged.  Where does time go when you are having fun!  Being back at work full time is keeping me busy and I mean busy.  Lots going on with tight deadlines to meet.  however I am not complaining just thrilled to be able to be back at work.  Normality even if stressful at times is GREAT........Well most of the time.  So what next.......Waiting for my first consultants appointment after finishing treatment.  This will be on the 29th May so not long now.  Not too anxious but probably will be just a little before I actually go in to see him.  Will have had a blood test before hand, to measure the antigen levels (CA125)  Really hope it hasnt gone up or if it has it is in normal levels.  Feeling generally good and that is really important.  However I do have a small hernia (post operative stuff) and that feels a little tender some days but not really causing trouble.  Have just bought myself a new mid range (price wise) pedometer. immediealty went for a lovely walk on our marshes....Straight out the door, down the road and onto beautiful nature reserve.  So lucky....completed 4000 steps.  cant be bad..

No comments:

Post a Comment