..............................................Primary Peritoneal Cancer Awareness & support

Saturday 18 May 2013

Chemo Curl

At last I can really claim that my hair has grown again and Yes it is really curly and I love it.  Would like to put up a photo but not certain how.  Will have to enlist help of beloved husband.  I kept being told that when hair grows back after loss through chemotherapy, it invariably comes back curly. Well it has and it is.  I appreciate that a lot of women hate this look and cant wait for it to disappear but I really want to keep it short and really curly.  It feels great to touch  and I feel great in myself.  So yes there are silverlinings.  Chemo and the reasons for having it not great at all....The post chemo curly lamb look is just  fine by me.  Photo to follow.  Love to you all.  x

No comments:

Post a Comment